Thursday, September 24, 2009

"what i did on the eid" by Said, a Somali youth







the first day, i woke up at 6 30 am i clean my teeth after that i take bath to prepare to go prayers. after i went to mosgue to prayer. when i prayed, i started greeting my friends and said everyone EID MIUBARKA. after that i back to my house and had breakfast of liver and bread. so after i went to bed slept for hours. in the afternoon i start visiting my family and friends saying them EID MOUBARAK. in the evening i was at the internet.

the second day, i woke up at 9 00 am after i went out and played with kids there shoot at me there guns a lot i only shoot them once but they were good about shooting good snipers. in the afternoon i take one of cousins girls the thing that calls shambirri you know think that in the picture where kids ride it on at the night i want out some of my friends and went place that called venice i want take pictures but there was fighting between boys so i could not get out the camera because they will take it from me. so that is it bro.

----------------
Please note that the guns Said is referring to are toy guns. EID, the two day celebration following Ramadan, is a festive and exciting time. Children sport new clothes, girls with bright new dresses and dolls, and boys with new pants, shirts, shoes, and toy guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment